Call of Duty: World at War  » Games  »
1.0
  • I have to say, I really enjoyed the beta a lot
  • I was really disappointed, I loved Call of Duty 4 and I love the beta version, but the real game can't be fun can it

• by Tom

This game is an OUTRAGE. I was one of the people who received a beta code for this game to try it out before it was released to the public to be purchased. I have to say, I really enjoyed the beta a lot.

It fixed a lot of things I didn’t like in Call of Dy 4: Modern Warfare, so when the game came out, I purchased it immediately. I am very disappointed.

All right, the first problem. When

you try to play Co-op mode, it tells you that 200 - 300+ servers were detected, then around 5 show up.

Also, you can’t join any of them except the first one listed. For me, apparently there is some glitch that doesn’t allow me to play Singleplayer mode, the game freezes up and crashes to the desktop.

Now that you can’t play Co-op, let me talk about the regular multiplayer. It is exactly like the Call of Duty 4 one ...

• so it should be good right? Wrong.

More glitches to ruin the experience. Whenever I am about to kill somebody, the game disconnects me from the server, this happens on every server I join.

Now that I really can’t play the game, I guess it was good because of what I have seen so far, graphics, and menu. Really that’s all there is.

You should really only buy this game if it goes down to like $10 - $20. In

fact, ever since this game came out, the price of Call of Duty 4 on Amazon.

com went up. In my opinion, this game is VERY bad.

I was really disappointed, I loved Call of Duty 4 and I love the beta version, but the real game can’t be fun can it? I have tried reinstalling, AND reformatting my machine multiple times, no luck. If you are planning to buy this, change your mind and buy something better like LEFT4DEAD or Gears of War.

Call of Duty: World at War

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282501578200631/k2311a0125/1.25.09