Schiff Move Free Joint Strengthener Double Strength  » Medicine  »
  • I can definitely say that taking this medication daily has helped me to get over the pain
  • I looked over the various brands and found Schiff's to be the best buy and to have Hyaluronic in the formula
  • There have been no side effects that I have noticed
  • Cost wise they run me around $18.00 for a bottle of 120 tablets, which is a 60 day supply for me
  • I would recommend this product to anyone having joint problems

• by aupoet

This over the counter medication contains Glucosamine HCl (1500 mg), Chondroitin (1200 mg), and Hyaluronic Acid (3. 3 mg) when taken as directed on the package. I suffer from torn cartilage in my knee and an inflamed bursa in my shoulder from an accident I was in.

I can definitely say that taking this medication daily has helped me to get over the pain. I take two of the tablets every day and am not having to take any other pain medicines for my problems.

They did

not seem to help much when I first started using them and at that time I was getting cortisone shots from my doctor on a weekly basis. Wanting to cut back on the costs and inconvenience of the shots, he suggested that I try taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin for my joints.

I looked over the various brands and found Schiff’s to be the best buy and to have Hyaluronic in the formula. Web research had me wanting to try that ingredient.

After taking this medicine for ...

• two months, the doctor gradually cut down on the shots, and after some six months, they were cut out entirely. I have been using this Schiff’s product for two years now and rarely have any problems with my knee or shoulder unless I over work them or forget my meds.

There have been no side effects that I have noticed. There is a package warning that the product contains shellfish, so it is not for anyone allergic to seafood.

Cost wise they run me around $18

for a bottle of 120 tablets, which is a 60 day supply for me. The label on the bottle recommends three tablets daily, which is what I started out with and then cut back to two.

The tablets are rather large but I have no problem swallowing them. When I go in for a checkup the doctor says I have a good range of motion with my joints and no sign of arthritis, which runs in my family.

I would recommend this product to anyone having joint problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262501578190631/k2311a0125/1.25.09