The Hulk 2008  » Movies  »
  • When I first saw the movie Hulk being advertised before it came out in theatres, I thought that it was actually a sequel to the previous movie which came out a couple years before in the year 2003
  • When watching this I found out that the actor played the Hulk better than Eric Bana did in the first movie
  • I would recommend this movie to true fans of the Hulk comic and the previous movie
  • Therefore, I think that might be a hint that there will be a Hulk 2 movie

• by RedTape

When I first saw the movie “Hulk” being advertised before it came out in theatres, I thought that it was actually a sequel to the previous movie which came out a couple years before in the year 2003. However, after seeing it advertise a few more times I realized it was actually a remake. At the time for some reason I did not trust the actor Edward Norton to play the role of the Hulk and thus I thought that the remake would not be much better than

the previous one. However, after watching it in December of 2008 I realized I was wrong and that the 2008 version of the movie was much better than the first one.

The movie was about the scientist Dr. Banner, the man who transforms into the Hulk after a genetic accident on the run from the military who seems to want to either destroy him or run tests on him so that they could create another one. In the meantime though Dr. Banner is keeping in contact with ...

• another scientist who goes by the name Dr. Blue who tries to help him to find an antidote for his transformations. The military eventually finds Dr. Banner and creates another version of the Hulk who is supposed to destroy Dr. Banner in his form of the Hulk. Dr. Banner is eventually reunited with his female friend and ends up destroying the other “Hulk”.

When watching this I found out that the actor played the Hulk better than Eric Bana did in the first movie. I also appreciated the

CGI Hulk as I thought this one looked much more menacing than the previous one.

Stan Lee also makes an appearance in the movie as he does in a few of the other marvel comic movies.

I would recommend this movie to true fans of the Hulk comic and the previous movie. The only thing I did not like about the movie though was that the ending seemed to be a little incomplete. Therefore, I think that might be a hint that there will be a Hulk 2 movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112501578170631/k2311a0125/1.25.09