Will and Grace  » TV  »
  • For example, I know they would not show it in my country despite the good punch lines in the script because many people here are homophobic
  • While watching the show Will and Grace , I also noticed that there were a few guest actors and artistes in some of the episodes
  • I thought Jack's bubbly personality was infectious and funny
  • The only problem I had with him though is that I found myself wanting to see Jack get hurt after a while as I thought that no human being is always that energetic and happy with life

• by RedTape

I first heard of the comedic television series “Will and Grace” while I was still in high school. I can’t remember how the discussion started or what it had to do with English either, but it seemed to be the topic of a very animated English class one day early in the term. I can remember the teacher asking which one of us watched the television series “Will and Grace” and I seemed to be the only one with my hand down, as I did not see the show advertising, and I also was

usually busy around the time it aired on television. Nevertheless, I made it my goal to watch it when I had the time, and so after a while I was able to watch it in the evenings on the WB cable channel.

The series is based on a straight woman, Grace, living in an apartment with a gay man named Will. She is an interior designer and he is a lawyer. However, the show is not just based on their jobs but their personal lives, as it also revolves around their friends, Karen, who ...

• is a wealthy straight sarcastic drug addict and drunkard, and Jack, an effeminate gay man who is Karen’s best friend and a “wanna-be” broadway performer.

Like many other shows involving gay people, it has caused a small amount of controversy in a few places. For example, I know they would not show it in my country despite the good punch lines in the script because many people here are homophobic.

While watching the show “Will and Grace”, I also noticed that there were a few guest actors and artistes in some of the episodes. One

of them in particular which I could remember was the actor Kevin Bacon whom the character Jack was stalking at one point.

My favorite character like many other people in the show was Jack, who was played by actor Sean Hayes. I thought Jack’s bubbly personality was infectious and funny. The only problem I had with him though is that I found myself wanting to see Jack get hurt after a while as I thought that no human being is always that energetic and happy with life. I wanted to see him express other emotions.

Will and Grace

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102501578010631/k2311a0125/1.25.09