Skype Software - Internet Telephony in P2P Technology  » Software  »
skype.com
  • Luckily, I find out one of coolest software which had solved my problem
  • No need to worry about it cost since it is FREE

• by Midori
      Skype software is a Free Internet Telephony which running in P2P technology. Instead of file sharing, data transfer, download from each other thru network all over the world, P2P technology moves to another generation in order to enhance the technology in telecommunication. In year 2003, that is the first time I have opportunity to used Skype software.

During that time, I was far away from my family. Luckily, I find out one of coolest software which had solved my problem.

It is Skype software! The software is simple and easy. Not much tools and user friendly.

I only have

to download, register, install the software and create the Skype ID. The only I have to do is, add my entire family/Friend Skype Id into my contact list.

Then, get ready my microphone, speaker, and headset in order to hear and talk. When I feel free, I can contact them anytime and anywhere as long as their login into Skype.

Skype gives you two ways communication and high-quality connection which is normal as a telephone call. No need to worry about it cost since it is FREE! Nowadays, Skype was extending their technologies rapidly.

Instead we can dial up ...

• thru the Skype ID, they promote SkypeOut which you can call your family, friends or others via normal telephone house or mobile in all over the world. This time, they do not give you that service for free.

But, they will give you best Skype and local rate and it is cheap compare to normal existing telephone/mobile rate offered by local telecommunication companies. By using SkypeOut, you have to top up your account for SkypeOut Credit or go to Store and choose for SkypeOut Credit.

Then, download the Skype which required for SkypeOut and do as a step-by step

instruction until finish. Finally, you can use you SkpeOut to call your family into their mobile or telephone house with different rate based on different destination.

It doesn’t matter where you are calling from, the subject is where you are calling to. They charged you mostly at the same cost either you are calling your friend next door or calling your other friend in another country.

Since I am far away from my family, I am happy to call my family without worry about it cost. Thank you Skype for gave me such a wonderful Internet Telephony software service!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3019095780130/k2311a0919/9.19.05