YUASA, The Battery  » Cars  »
  • New Battery I know that this has been my long life of approximately 4 years
  • Winner gets for The Top Brand Award in the year 2008 in The Automotive Battery category as a product mind share in Indonesia, I think not excessive if Yuasa Battery has a good brand image, especially in Indonesia, which of course caused by the experience of consumers who gave the assessment on the quality of a product

• by adiguna

Some time ago, I change the Battery / Accu for my motorcycle because I have experienced the power drop. New Battery I know that this has been my long life of approximately 4 years.

A good life for a mobility battery see the motorcycle that is very high.

I return the brand to replace this brand of battery, and hope the quality and have a good life also.

Of testing

equipment with a voltage is also available in accordance with the specifications of the Battery, which of course is very important for the smooth operation of my vehicles.

Yuasa is a brand that has long I know.

This is a product licensed from Japan, with the quality standards that meet both national and international.

From my website to get information if that brand has a lot of product variants for ...

• both vehicles and for heavy equipment.

Products include dry cell-free treatment, battery traction (motive power battery) for electrical equipment such as electric forklift, golf cars and other electric cars, and the Battery conventional use as a liquid electrode.

Also a variety of information that I get Yuasa is a good brand to guarantee the quality of an energy storage media and driving force on the electric motor vehicles.

Winner gets

for The Top Brand Award in the year 2008 in The Automotive Battery category as a product mind share in Indonesia, I think not excessive if Yuasa Battery has a good brand image, especially in Indonesia, which of course caused by the experience of consumers who gave the assessment on the quality of a product.

A product worthy of consideration as one if you need a spare part you electrical vehicles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92501577680531/k2311a0125/1.25.09