Pyrex Dishes  » Housewares  »
  • This Pyrex were the very first ones which we bought from the Duty Free Shop here in the Philippines this are the thick ones so its very durable, compared to the new ones these are the best of its kind

• by maffy

My mom collects Pyrex products especially the baking dishes. We often use it in occasions not only for preparation of food, cooking but also food presentation and for serving food.

I can say that its a very good house ware since its very thick and durable.

One time as I was washing the dishes I accidentally fell the dish fortunately it was

not at all broken.

We often use the rounded Pyrex to make pies and jellies and as for the rectangular ones we use it as a serving dish and for baking too.

Pyrex Dish Wares were with us for a couple of years already.

I can say that it is a form of investment.

We don’t use it often so what my ...

• mom do to is to place it on display cabinets and it serves as an ornament in the kitchen.

This Pyrex were the very first ones which we bought from the Duty Free Shop here in the Philippines this are the thick ones so its very durable, compared to the new ones these are the best of its kind.

We love using

it since its also very easy to clean and you can pile them up when you’re ready to keep them again inside the cabinet.

Our neighbors and relatives often borrow it if they have special occasions too.

This is very helpful to us when we are hosting parties and special occasions at home.

Food preparation and food serving is as easy as a pie.

Pyrex Dishes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532501577620531/k2311a0125/1.25.09