Ultimate Fighting Championship PS2  » Games  »
1.5
  • I love the Ultimate Fighting Championship since it was invented

• by blackpepper

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I love the Ultimate Fighting Championship since it was invented. I remembered i was still in college when i first saw the articles of the UFC.

Then i began to collect all the Ultimate Fighting Championship VCD (no DVD at that time). I love everythings than in UFC, the brutality, the sportivity, the rivalship and the way they fight, it’s totally different from any show that i'’ve ever watched.

I was

really exciting when the UFC released the games in PS 2. I bought it right away.

I was shocked and dissapointed. The graphics are poor, and the fight is totally terrible. You can throw a kick, punch or grab. But only with a few kicks, you already knocked out your opponents. So i tried to learn the moves, the grappling.

It was hard to control and easily tap out (the opponent ...

• or my player).

Since i’m a big fans of UFC, i played again and again with curiosity in my mind, could this game be this bad? And after a few weeks, i gave up.

The only thing that attracts consumer is the title of the game Ultimate Fighting Championship and the cool picture of Tito Ortiz beating the opponent on the cover of the game.

I would not recommend this to

anyone. When my friends came and wanted to try the game, i didn’t comment at all. After a few minutes, they began to yell, we’ve been waiting for this game since the Playstation 2 were not released yet.

Too bad the licence of this UFC game went to the wrong companies otherwise this would be my dream game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282501577590531/k2311a0125/1.25.09