Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I found that this one makes my skin feel silky and smooth, and it also seems to moisturize it, and not dry it out after a week of usage unlike a few other body and facial scrubs
  • The only thing I don't like about the product though is that the container it is in is a little hard to open
  • I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for the perfect body scrub to use on their skin
  • Still, I believe it is worth the spent money for silky smooth skin

• by RedTape

My aunt finally gave me the “Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub” she owned after it sat on her dresser for years. She said that she had not used it after she received it as a present from one of her former coworkers, and she was wondering if I wanted to have it. I accepted it and decided to try it out at home as soon as I had the time for a long relaxing bath and there would be no one there.

That took a while as I was very busy around the period of time that I received it , however I was soon able to use it when I was alone one Friday at home and did not have much to do.

“The Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub” is a exfoliator a bit like facial scrubs are. However, I found that this one makes my skin feel silky and smooth, and it also seems to moisturize it, and not dry it out after ...

• a week of usage unlike a few other body and facial scrubs. Like the title suggests, it is also made of salt, so even though it looks very creamy it still has that salt smell.

The only thing I don’t like about the product though is that the container it is in is a little hard to open. I can understand that the metal lid it has causes the air to be trapped, and thus, the product to be preserved, but I

haven’t used mine in a long time now and I am finding it harder and harder to open it when I do.

I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for the perfect body scrub to use on their skin. Since I was not the one who bought it, I tried looking online for a price range and have come to realize that it is very expensive though. Still, I believe it is worth the spent money for silky smooth skin.

Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312401577261231/k2311a0124/1.24.09