Comcast  » Business  »
  • One thing that I definitely like is that it comes with McAfee Antivirus, free of charge
  • Overall though I think they're fairly good

• by Rock

I’ve been using Comcast for a while now. I’ve been using their phone, Internet, and cable services. Overall, I think it’s gone well. I can’t think of any trouble with service being unavailable or anything like that.

With the phone, I can call long distance for free which is nice. It also comes with its own voice

mail. The Internet is really fast. I can’t imagine I’d need it any faster as pages pop right up. One thing that I definitely like is that it comes with McAfee Antivirus, free of charge. The cable is fine. It comes with “On Demand” which includes free movies. Of course most all the movies ...

• are old but there are some good ones from time to time.

If I call into customer service, I haven’t had to ever wait a long time that I can think of. It’s usually not more than a couple of minutes, if at all.

To me, the company comes off as a little arrogant. This is because of

some of the business dealings that I’ve heard about as well as their prices. You do get a lower price if you have more than one product but it still seems a little high.

Overall though I think they’re fairly good. Although, if another company offers me what I want though at a better price, I wouldn’t hesitate to switch.

Comcast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412301577101131/k2311a0123/1.23.09