Teddie Baby Milk Hair & Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am glad that I found the Teddie Baby Milk Hair & Body Wash
  • I recommend this product to every mother to use if their babies have sensitive skin like me

• by Rafdina
      My daughter has a very sensitive skin when she was an infant. I have trouble choosing her shampoo and body wash.

Teddie Baby Milk Hair & Body Wash really saved my day when I first discovered it in

a small natural supplies store in town.

This 350 ml pH7 formula for hair and body wash has an extra mild and soap-free that is made with special blend of plant milk which is sheabutter, almond, aloe and ...

• quinoa.

She did not get any rashes after using it and her delicate skin and hair feel softer and smell fresh after every bath.

I am glad that I found the Teddie Baby Milk Hair & Body Wash.

I save money too as this product can be use for my baby from top to toe without any more tears.

I recommend this product to every mother to use if their babies have sensitive skin like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31220557710331/k2311a0522/5.22.06