Spaghettini’s Restaurant North Shore Oahu  » Restaurants  »
2.5
66-200 Kamehameha Hwy Haleiwa HI 96712
  • I prefer the pizza because it is better than the pastas
  • I think the pizza at Spaghettini's is comparable to Boston's in my opinion
  • The thing I like most about this restaurant is the cute bar style outdoor seating
  • It is a great place to sit and enjoy a slice of pizza while watching all the interesting and peculiar locals and tourists wandering around the streets of Haleiwa
  • Of course, if you are not particularly craving pizza and pasta for lunch, I would suggest a burger next door at Kua Aina for an experience that will leave you most definitely satisfied

• by Hawaii Reviewer

This restaurant is located in the heart of Haleiwa Town on the North Shore. It is a pizza and pasta place that has a variety of pasta dishes to choose from and pizza whole or by the slice. The pastas come in a variety of seafood, alfredo, and traditional tomato sauces but they are not very flavorful compared to other Italian restaurants on the island. Of course, if you are on the N. Shore craving pasta, this is not a bad place to get it. I

personally would rather eat at Pizza Bob’s across the street for pasta, but it is more expensive. So, if you don’t mind eating just an average pasta, you will go away happy about the price and the serving size for sure.

The sandwiches, salads and appetizers are also just average, but they have lots to choose from depending on what you’re hungry for. I prefer the pizza because it is better than the pastas. You can get a pretty hefty slice for a nice price.

• If you have ever ordered pizza at Boston’s Pizza while on the island, then you know what they charge for a slice of pizza. I mean, the piece of pizza is huge at Boston’s but extremely expensive. I think the pizza at Spaghettini’s is comparable to Boston’s in my opinion. It is maybe a little less tasty, but still satisfying to me. And, you still have money left in your wallet after lunch.

The thing I like most about this restaurant is the cute bar

style outdoor seating. It is a great place to sit and enjoy a slice of pizza while watching all the interesting and peculiar locals and tourists wandering around the streets of Haleiwa. The traffic slows down as it passes through this area, and it is a busy and fun place to people watch. Of course, if you are not particularly craving pizza and pasta for lunch, I would suggest a burger next door at Kua Aina for an experience that will leave you most definitely satisfied. Hope this helps!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72301577041131/k2311a0123/1.23.09