Keebler Fudge Stripes
  • The underside of the cookie is coated with a layer of simply delicious fudge that is incredibly flavorful and rich, and there is even more fantastic fudge in the form of stripes that stretch across the top of the cookie
  • Of course, as far as nutritional value goes, I know the cookie is devoid of it
  • I recommend any person that likes fudge give these a try

• by GenesisOne

This is my favorite cookie, ever. It may be a simple kind of cookie, but it sure is a real tasty one! The cookie is very easy to bite into and break off, although I wouldn’t classify it as a soft cookie.

even more fantastic fudge in the form of stripes that stretch across the top of the cookie.

The cookie itself is certainly good too, and it has a bunch of shapes and designs all across the top surface of the cookie that are fun to look at.

Each cookie is a pretty nice size and plenty come in a package, so they will last, unless ...

• you have a couple kids in the house - it’s just me that eats these, so they last.

What a great snack these cookies make, and if I ever need a little pick me up in the afternoon, I just have a few of these and the flavor just wakes me right up and I get the little jolt I need to push on.

Of

course, as far as nutritional value goes, I know the cookie is devoid of it.

I don’t care about that because I only have a few cookies a week, and sometimes I go a week or more without having one.

For a couple of bucks and some change, these fudge strips are certainly worth the money! I recommend any person that likes fudge give these a try!

Keebler Fudge Stripes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272301577031131/k2311a0123/1.23.09