Clear Care Contact Solution  » Health  »
  • When I began using it I love it my eyes no longer hurt
  • Holly cow it burned so bad I thought I was going to loose my eye

• by Betty Mack

About 6 months ago I developed an allergic reaction to something under my eye lids. I had tinny bumps all under my lids that felt like rocks when I would blink.

I went to the eye doctor and he came to the conclusion that I was allergic to my contact solution.

He recommended that I

switch to Clear Care Contact Solution.

He said he didn’t like his patients to use it but in my case it may be the only solution for me.

The reason he didn’t recommended it was because if you get it in your eyes it will burn.

It’s basic ingredients are hydrogen peroxide and acid.

Well ...

• I promised I would be careful to never get it in my eyes.

When I began using it I love it my eyes no longer hurt.

There was no more allergic reaction to anything.

Everything was great until about 4 months later when I did what I was warned not to do.

I accidently pored

it into my eye.

It was early and I wasn’t paying attention and grabbed the wrong bottle of solution.

Well the doctor was right.

DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES!!! Holly cow it burned so bad I thought I was going to loose my eye.

It is a great product but be careful with it!!!

Clear Care Contact Solution

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342301576951131/k2311a0123/1.23.09