Ebay  » Web sites  »
  • My vast experience with Ebay has left me amazed with their service on a daily basis
  • The tools that they provide for searching through the vast assortment of items are amazing and so easy to use
  • I love to start an auction at ninety nine cent with cheap shipping for a five to seven day auction and watch my earnings climb and climb

• by Stormy Allen

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been buying and selling on Ebay for years and I have to say that this is one site I could never do without. My vast experience with Ebay has left me amazed with their service on a daily basis.

First, It always thrills me to find the great deals that I have come across. You just have to know what your doing and how to do

it. The tools that they provide for searching through the vast assortment of items are amazing and so easy to use. You can shop by price, condition, seller, buying formats (such as auction or buy it now), search options(my favorite is free shipping), location and distance. How many web sites have you seen with all those option? Plus it all makes it that much easier to find that ...

• great deal.

I have purchased anything and everything for rubber stamps, digital cameras, camcorders, phone equipment, toys, jewelry supplies, ribbon, to clothing. I have to say with all my buying experiences I have only had one bad experience and the Paypal buying protection covered me on that!

As far as selling goes, you can sell almost anything and for so cheap. I love to start an auction at ninety nine

cent with cheap shipping for a five to seven day auction and watch my earnings climb and climb! You can actually make a living on Ebay if your willing to put in the time and effort.

All and all this website is a breeze to use and great for us bargain hunters!

Ebay

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202301576551131/k2311a0123/1.23.09