Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore
  • Man was I impressed with the whole set-up of the place and how the staff were ever helpful to give guidance, assist older guests, have everything else in place before I even knew about it
  • This is perhaps the best banquet I have attended, not being bias because this is my wedding - you should try it for yourself, as the chef is from the hotel's residence restaurant, the renowned Hai Tian Lou
  • The overall checking-in and checking-out procedures was amazing
  • I personally give very good review and I would recommend my good friends to Pan Pacific Hotel for functions and events

• by Vincz

Well, it is about 1 month late but I guess this seems a good time to share my wedding experiences after I have settled every small details of my new home.

My Wife and I held our wedding dinner at Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore in December 08. Man was I impressed with the whole set-up of the place and how the staff were ever helpful to give guidance, assist older guests, have everything else

in place before I even knew about it.

We were both happy that our guests were all thumbs up for the banquet. The food was served in generous portions and the presentation was almost imperial. Initially I was very afraid of the mass cooking as we are having about 380 guests and we would not want significant numbers to complain about the food, especially after we have tasted them on another occasion.

This is ...

• perhaps the best banquet I have attended, not being bias because this is my wedding - you should try it for yourself, as the chef is from the hotel’s residence restaurant, the renowned “Hai Tian Lou”. In fact, we were so happy with the food that I have booked a table for 10 on the eve of the upcoming Chinese New Year.

In addition, the bridal suite, located on the 30th floor, has a

breath-taking view of the hotel’s surrounding, especially its own swimming pool. Room services was indeed one of the best I have had, comparing between a few other asian countries I’ve been to.

The overall checking-in and checking-out procedures was amazing. No time wasted and the staff were again very professional in their attendance. I personally give very good review and I would recommend my good friends to Pan Pacific Hotel for functions and events.

Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22301576451031/k2311a0123/1.23.09