Twilight (Stephenie Meyer)  » Books  »
  • I love to read book, especially a thriller but romantic drama book
  • I try to read page to page and find out that the story quite interesting
  • I highly recommend this book, its worthed, you will love with the characters, as if they were real and wish the story will never end

• by alvian

I love to read book, especially a thriller but romantic drama book. After heard some chit chat talk about the twilight tetralogy, i finally decide myself to read them. Twilight is one from four books of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight saga (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn).

I try to read page to page and

find out that the story quite interesting. How Stephenie Meyer mix the feel of romance between Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan is really awesome. A forbidden love story that no one can imagine. I really get drown into the story quite well because of that story.

The way Stephenie Meyer wrote the story is very ...

• good, made me feel like i was inside the story line, each page make me curious. This book also has all of the facets to a hit story. There is lust, love, suspense, drama, science fiction, and mystery. All of them made me crazy to find out what happen next between Isabella and Edward.After
        finishing the four hundred and ninety eight page book, the dreadful wait for the next book feels forever, make me can wait to buy and read the next book. I highly recommend this book, its worthed, you will love with the characters, as if they were real and wish the story will never end.

Nicola says :

How did the idea of the first book, Twilight, first come to you?

aw says :

According to her bio the idea came from her dreams and the story of Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre and the characters from that book.

Mackenzie says :

How much did you macke

Donovan says :

It was a curious series though somewhat boring with all the romance.

Isadora Night says :

Agreed. The hype when it first came out caused me to read the books - some of the concepts were interesting but highly destroyed by the romance that did not seem realistic in the least.

Violet says :

I really preferred reading this book over the others in the series. The characters seemed more authentic, each with their own strong points and flaws. I truly preferred this book over others in the series because the other books focused too much on explaining the other characters, some of whom could have been left out of the latter part of the series and I doubt anyone would have cared. All in all, the lust and romance plot was rather good. It’s nice to know that in today’s society, even in fiction, the choices that teens face regarding love, sex, and marriage can be highlighted in a way that the premise of “It’s okay to wait” looks good.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
    • - Borrow it from the library. Buying it is a waste of money. ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172201576340931/k2311a0122/1.22.09