Electrolux ErgoRapido Cyclonic 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner  » Housewares  »
4.7
  • As a rule, I don't like vacuuming digging a big heavy unit out of the cupboard, dragging it around, the cord catching on things not fun
  • In all honesty, I bought it because it was a vibrant pink
  • The manufacturers recommend that this vacuum cleaner stays on charge while not in use well, I cheat
  • It is I think stylish and cheerful, comes with all the nozzle attachments you would expect from a regular vacuum cleaner and does the job to my probably-not-so demanding standards

• by KiwiBird

As a rule, I don’t like vacuuming digging a big heavy unit out of the cupboard, dragging it around, the cord catching on things not fun. And don’t get me started about changing the bag! All that was about to change when I purchased the Electrolux ErgoRapido Cyclonic 2 in 1. In all honesty, I bought it because it was a vibrant pink.

And cute. Perched there in the window on its dinky stand.

So adorable and exciting looking I could barely wait the 24 hours it took to fully

charge. And when it was time to play with my new toy, I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was to use.

A free standing lightweight stick unit, it handled both carpet and lino flooring easily. I had the choice of two intensities full suck and a not-so-full suck and when it came down to the couches, a cute wee hand held popped out off the unit, and clicked back in place when I was finished.

So easy!

Cleaning out the dust container is a breeze. The dust ...

• container just pops out to be emptied into the bin and, along with the filter, may be washed and reused no more expensive replacement bags! The manufacturers recommend that this vacuum cleaner stays on charge while not in use well, I cheat.

I charge it as I need it and it works just fine! Though I’m not sure what effect this will have on the battery life. I’m not, nor ever will be, domestic by nature.

But I love my Electrolux! It is I think stylish and

cheerful, comes with all the nozzle attachments you would expect from a regular vacuum cleaner and does the job to my probably-not-so demanding standards. What is more, once he had gotten over the ‘pink’ factor, my significant other enjoys using it too! The only thing I would mention to a prospective purchaser of this model is the size of the dust container.

I live in a home roughly the size of a matchbox and I need to empty the container after each time I vacuum. But considering how easy and painless this is, it’s not much of a chore.

Craig brennan says :

Where do I plug in to charge

Galega says :

You can use the normal socket of your home to charge the device. There won’t be any problem as it is perfectly compatible. The point is available at the base unit of this vacuum cleaner.

kiwibird replies :

The base unit plugs into a normal wall socket. The vacuum cleaner unit sits in the base to recharge when not in use - to use the vacuum cleaner itself, merely lift it up and away you go Hope this was helpful

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532201576300931/k2311a0122/1.22.09