Super Smash Bros. Brawl  » Games  »
  • I especially like how I can create my own battlefields using the simple stage builder - unfortunately, it's a pretty simple and limiting stage builder
  • Personally, I feel this is the best game on the Wii and one of the finest games I've ever played

• by GenesisOne

What a game! Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of the few fighting games that I’ll play because it’s a fun game to play competitively and as well as casually.

There’s a large selection of Nintendo and even a few non-Nintendo characters to play as and master and plenty of battlefields to choose from to play on.

I especially like how I can create my own battlefields using the simple stage builder - unfortunately, it’s a pretty simple and

limiting stage builder.

Although this is mainly a party game, I do enjoying playing on my own at times, especially the Subspace Emissary adventure and the target test stages.

There’s a lot for a person to do even if there is no one else in the room with you - especially because this game has an online mode! You can exchange friend codes with other people and set up fights the way you and your friend(s) like or play ...

• with strangers.

Online works fine sometimes, other times I’ll encounter disconnect after disconnect.

It’s worth the frustration though! I spent hours and hours battling opponents and it doesn’t get old.

With online, there are a limitless number of challengers out there to take on, and some battles really get the blood pumping! It helps that the controls are very tight and precise, so I’m able to execute combos and strategies rather easily once I’ve practiced them.

Sometimes though, I’ll

just sit back and listen to all the great music found in the game.

There are so many classic melodies and songs remastered, some left alone, and some remixed from numerous Nintendo and non-Nintendo franchises and games, it’s really awesome.

Personally, I feel this is the best game on the Wii and one of the finest games I’ve ever played.

The replay value is tremendous as there is so much to accomplish and so much fun to be had time and again.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282201576170831/k2311a0122/1.22.09