Zycam nasal swabs
  • I have noticed they also keep my nose from getting sore and raw during cold season
  • All I know is that I have been using them for the last four years and they have definitely decreased the number of sick days for me
  • Cost wise they run around $8.00 for a package of 10 swabs and you have to repeat the dose every four hours, but like I said earlier you can get triple the use out of each package if you use a clean swab each time

• by aupoet

Zycam nasal swabs are for the treatment of colds and the flu and I have found them very useful. When I feel the first sign of sickness, usually a sore throat for me, I use one of these swabs and find that often they will keep me from actually getting sick at all.

They are the size of a cotton swab, each coming in its own little package.

In the package is a clear thick

fluid that you dab into your nose.

It only takes a small amount and there is more than enough in each package.

If you don’t dip the same swab back into the package, you can place a clean regular swab in it and get double or even triple use from each one.

They also will lessen the symptoms of cold or flu without side effects and shorten how long the sickness last by several days ...

• to a week.

I have noticed they also keep my nose from getting sore and raw during cold season.

They claim to boost your immune system and have zinc as an ingredient.

All I know is that I have been using them for the last four years and they have definitely decreased the number of sick days for me.

I work in retail sales so I am constantly exposed to the cold and flu being

in close contact with the general public.

Cost wise they run around $8 for a package of 10 swabs and you have to repeat the dose every four hours, but like I said earlier you can get triple the use out of each package if you use a clean swab each time.

I like this product for three reasons: they work as promised, they have no side effects like groggyness, and they are cost efficient

Traude Barbiero says :

I live in New Jersey and was told that the gel swabs, which I also preferred, are no longer permitted to be sold. Pls advice if this is so or how they can be obtained if it isn`t. Thank you so much.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, yes the swabs were discontinued after numerous reports of side effects and accidents with the swabs forced the FDA to pull them from the market. You can still get the Gel in a nasal spray bottle from Walgreens for about $ 14 though.

aupoet replies :

I am afraid I cannot help you. I don`t know if they have been discontinued or where to buy them if they have been.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262201576120831/k2311a0122/1.22.09