Best Buy  » Shopping  »
869 NE Mall Blvd Hurst, TX 76053
  • The regular prices are quite attractive and the sale prices are definitely worth stopping in for - but be warned, you must get to the store early if they are advertising a good deal as there will be people waiting out in front of the store
  • I know because I'm usually one of those people
  • I recommend Best Buy highly for any person looking to purchase an electronic of some sort as they have a good, wide variety at affordable and competitively priced items sold by friendly employees

• by GenesisOne

Best Buy really is a best buy! When I’m in search of an electronics product like a new computer, television, or video game, this is my first stop and usually my only stop. The regular prices are quite attractive and the sale prices are definitely worth stopping in for - but be warned, you must get to the store early if they are advertising a good deal

as there will be people waiting out in front of the store.

I know because I’m usually one of those people! If I get there early, I can usually get the item I came for unless quantities are really limited.

The store itself is really quite nice and it’s easy to find and navigate the different sections, except on Saturday’s and Sunday’s.

On those days, look out,

• because it’s going to be crowded! Those two days are usually the only days I have to wait a bit to talk to an employee about a product.

Any other day, I’ll be standing around for maybe a minute or two and there will be an employee that comes along and asks if there’s anything they can help me with or if I have any questions.

They

really are nice and knowledgeable, and there’s quite a workforce in the store, so there’s never a time when I’ve had to wait an outrageous amount of time for someone or an answer to a question.

I recommend Best Buy highly for any person looking to purchase an electronic of some sort as they have a good, wide variety at affordable and competitively priced items sold by friendly employees.

Best Buy

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242201576100831/k2311a0122/1.22.09