The Dark Knight  » Movies  »
  • It definitely wasn't just thrown together and had plenty of twists and turns to keep me entertained
  • I think that Christian Bale makes a really good Batman
  • I like that because it gave plenty of time for character development and gives time to make a really good storyline

• by Rock

After hearing how good it was, I finally got around to watching the 2nd Batman movie, “The Dark Knight”. I thought it was well done. It definitely wasn’t just “thrown together” and had plenty of twists and turns to keep me entertained. I think that Christian Bale makes a really

good Batman. I also think that Heath Ledger did a great job at playing the Joker.

I’m glad that they had the same main characters come back. I think the pervious Batman movies really suffered due to the lack of that (as well as horrible storylines). Hopefully the main ...

• characters will continue to be back for future installments of this franchise.

The movie is over two hours long. I like that because it gave plenty of time for character development and gives time to make a really good storyline. The only thing I would of liked is to have

had Two Face with a bigger “bad guy” role. I’m hoping he’s not dead and is back for the next movie.

The ending definitely left it open ended for another movie and based on this movies popularity, I can’t imagine another not being made. Hopefully they’ll continue to produce good movies for this franchise.

The Dark Knight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112201576050831/k2311a0122/1.22.09