ALMAY Bright Eyes Color Cream Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently purchased Almay's Bright Eyes Color Cream Shadow and I love it
  • Then one day, I walked by and noticed that they had a shadow and mascara set
  • I know that I have tried the mascara and loved it, so I figured, why not

• by okiprincess82
      I recently purchased Almay’s Bright Eyes Color Cream Shadow and I love it! I have seen ads for this product in many magazines and I have seen it tons of times at my local department store. For some reason, I never picked it up. Then one day, I walked by and noticed that they had a shadow and mascara set.

I know that I have tried the mascara and loved

it, so I figured, why not? So I bought the shadow in Golden Gleam. The next morning, I decided to wear it.

This eyeshadow is amazing! It glides on so smooth and isnt thick and gross. It has such a smooth texture and stays on all day.

I rub my eyes throughout the day, so most eyeshadows come off easily. Not this one! This one stayed on all day along ...

• with the mascara that came with it.

This product comes in 6 different colors, but I must say that Golden Gleam is my most favorite color. They have colors from neutrals to pastels.

This product comes in a 0. 2 OZ.

tube. It comes in a small tube, but you dont need to apply a lot of it.

A tiny amount will be enough for both eyes. It sells for about

$4 and can probably be found at most drugstores and make-up isle at your local department store.

You can also visit www. almay.

com to find a store near you. You can also try some of thier other products in the Bright Eyes collection, which include mascara, liners, and other eyecolors.

Almay products are hypo-allergenic, so for those of you that need a hypo-allergenic product, this is it! You will truely be amazed!

connie habermann says :

I adore this product also however, I have not been able to find the tube in my local drugstore. Please advise where I can find it. Thank you.

Galega says :

After a short hiatus few years back, this product is again available in the market. You should ask your retail cosmetic store to make it available for you. Or, you can also order it from Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119095761230/k2311a0919/9.19.05