XPS M1330 Dell Laptop
  • I bought the pink one - which was another plus of this model
  • The color was not a requirement, but since it was an option I was happy to select a color that would reflect my feminine and stylish personality
  • I will definitely recommend this model in the future

• by SobeBabi

Having owned this laptop for almost a year now, I must say that I am very content with my XPS M1330 Dell. In the past I have been strongly against purchasing Dell because all of the bad reviews on their products, but gladly Dell has paid attention to their customer’s requests and have been

investing and improving their latest creations.

Before settling for XPS M1330 Dell, I have read many other reviews about other laptop brands.

Finally I have decided that this particular model by Dell gave me everything that I wanted for my budget.

The positive reviews on this model were a huge incentive when making a decision.

I bought the pink one - which was another plus of this model.

The color was not a requirement, but since it was an option I was happy to select a color that would reflect my feminine and stylish personality.

When I finally got this computer I was extremely excited and I was ...

• XPS M1330 Dell Laptop
      able to quickly get familiar with the Vista system that came with it and the features of this particular model.

I really like the fingerprint reader except that I can never get it to work, it won’t read my fingerprint I guess.

The webcam in it is so clear and very good resolution.

The

performance of this laptop overall is very good and it’s lightweight which is great for carrying around, I am very happy with the whole package that it offers and I am glad I made the decision.

My opinion of Dell has changed probably 60% for better.

I will definitely recommend this model in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632201575940831/k2311a0122/1.22.09