Playtex Drop In System Liners  » Baby care  »
  • For a formula feeding family this would work out well because of how expensive formula is, there is no wasted feedings because baby got so much air they threw up their whole feeding

• by Jessicap

I really liked these liners for the Playtex nurser system. They worked out well because you only needed a couple of bottles and then a box of liners. It really helped with the storage situation in our kitchen and helped cut back on the amount that was packed in the diaper bag.

We exclusively breastfed for

a year but there were times that I would have to leave our daughter behind with a sitter for a couple of hours and she would need to eat. So I went through every kind of bottle and nipple imaginable and finally the Playtex drop in system was the only thing that I discovered that would work out for her. I liked the ease of using the system. It was definately doable for daddy. With having breastfed for so long and bottlefed so little, this was a nice option for my husband because he knew just what to do with it.

I liked how the liners were pre-sterilized as well.

• Playtex Drop In System Liners
      It made me feel better that the bottle was clean before I put the breastmilk in. I also liked the fact that there was very little clean up and no boiling of bottles. I just took and threw the liner away.

My daughter had very few burps, meaning very few spit up situations with this

bottle as well. There was no air bubbles or pockets in the liner which was great. For a formula feeding family this would work out well because of how expensive formula is, there is no wasted feedings because baby got so much air they threw up their whole feeding.

I would recommend this product for sure!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542201575780831/k2311a0122/1.22.09