Elizabeth Arden Intervene Pause & Effect Moisture Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Elizabeth Arden is supposed to be an quality line, and although I am not a huge fan of Elizabeth Arden perfumes, I thought I'd give this a shot anyways
  • Not only that, but if you have sensitive skin, this will definitely irritate it
  • I do not recommend this at all to anyone unless they like the opposite of what I just listed

• by daily dabbler

This is a relatively new facial moisturizer that came out, and I have to say right off the bat, I hate it. Elizabeth Arden is supposed to be an quality line, and although I am not a huge fan of Elizabeth Arden perfumes, I thought I’d give this a shot anyways. The lady at the department store said this would be perfect for my skin, as it was very dry (being winter), and let me try a little sample on my hand.

I didn’t fall in love with the smell when I first

tried it, but I was told it was the “botanicals” I was smelling. It didn’t stink (or didn’t think so at the time), so I thought I’d give it a try- and bought it.

Biggest mistake ever… I guess I got sold so much on the sales pitch, that I didn’t actually notice how my skin felt until after the third or fourth application of the “Intervene” lotion. Supposedly, being made of botanicals, and having an SPF 15, along with other things, it is ideal for women my age because it helps “pause” ...

• skin damage and fine lines, before they start.

This stuff is supposed to give you a nice “glow”. A long story short, like I said, I hate it.

I hate it for so many reasons: 1. The smell of it smells synthetic, and doesn’t smell like real botanicals.

It becomes sickening after a while. Not only that, but if you have sensitive skin, this will definitely irritate it.

2. It is not suitable for day cream/lotion as advertised, it’s way too thick!

It does NOT give you a nice glow— you look

greasy after applying this, and it takes a long, long time to soak in before you can apply makeup. 4.

Wearing this feels like I have “something” on my face that’s suffocating my pores. 5.

This is a huge waste of money at $68CA a bottle.

I do not recommend this at all to anyone unless they like the opposite of what I just listed.

This completely turned me off from trying any other Elizabeth Arden products. I am happier buying a simple derma base lotion for 95% less than what this bottle of garbage costs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201575480731/k2311a0122/1.22.09