iPhone
  • Without question the Apple iphone is one of the best handheld electronics I have every used
  • I bought the iphone about two months ago and I could not be any more pleased with it's performance than I am

• by Tyler Greene

Without question the Apple iphone is one of the best handheld electronics I have every used. With an enhanced user friendly interface that simplifies smartphone technology down to less than three buttons the Apple iphone is the right fit for just about anyone with any intention.

I bought the iphone about two months ago and I could not be any more pleased with it’s performance than I

am.

I have previously owned two Blackberry smart-phones before the iphone and how Apple has integrated a fully functional internet browser and simplified text messaging to an art-form I can’t imagine every going back to another company for my mobile phone needs.

Most of the people that I talked to before I purchased my iphone bragged about how it was cool and sleek and is the new ...

• “cool phone” to have, but once I actually got it I realized that was all just a plus.

The iphone has now become a part of my life I don’t know if I could live without.

It has changed my lifestyle with it’s clever apps that make my everyday life easier.

When I can roll out of bed in the morning and check my iphone for the

weather, stock, and morning news in under three minutes and get a beat on the day before I have even had my cup of coffee that’s the best feeling in the world.

So what are you waiting for? Go out and get the iphone and start living your life like you have your own personal assistant in your pocket that just can’t wait to do your bidding!

iPhone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372201575440731/k2311a0122/1.22.09