L’Occitane Shea Butter Daily Duo Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like when people take care about themselves
  • To escape the problem of dry hands we use L'Occitane Shea Butter Daily Duo Set

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

I like when people take care about themselves. I have a perfect example of my mother who is a very well cared-for only because of her habit to use all facilities and remedies to take care of her face and body.

In spite of that she is a busy woman and her love to cook meals at home; she finds the time and energy to keep her body health in

the perfect condition.

I like to help her very much and that is why I ought to wash my hands often during the day.

Of course it is not so useful for the skin of the hands.

The frequent washing of hands can make them dry and rough.

To escape the problem of dry hands we use L’Occitane Shea Butter Daily Duo Set.

The main component of it is ...

• Shea Butter extracted from the fruits of the African Shea tree.

The set includes: 1oz of hand cream and 0,26 oz of 100% pure Shea Butter.

The hand cream contains 20% of Shea Butter, the rest is Glycerin, Honey Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil and other healing ingredients.

It has the perfect penetrating ability and thanks to the containing of Shea Butter, it protects and softens hands.

We use

it constantly.

100% pure Shea Butter is the perfect remedy to cure rough feet, hands, elbows, knees and any dry patch of the body.

But we use it very carefully and only in a nickel sized amount because it can cause an allergic reaction.

I can only add that if you use L’Occitane Shea Butter Daily Duo Set, you can have the most gorgeous looking hands ever and you can cure roughness of your body parts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201575370731/k2311a0122/1.22.09