One Summer, a Calvin Klein Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • She said that it was unisex so I decided to buy it
  • The package only resembles a transparent box so you can see the deep blue color clearly, which is an added bonus in my opinion
  • If you are looking for a refreshing scent, you should definitely consider this One Summer perfume

• by RYS

I am a beginner when it comes to buying a perfume. Last week, I decided to buy one. I had no idea what kind of brand I should buy, but I knew that I wanted a perfume that has a refreshing feeling and scent. I tested a lot of

perfumes from different brands, but still could not find the one that I was interested at.

Then I saw a bottle of perfume in a nice and simple transparent box. The name of the perfume was One Summer by Calvin Klein. The color of the perfume was deep blue like an ocean, which attracted me more. I gave it a try and suddenly once I smelled it, I knew that this was what I wanted. The smell was natural and more importantly it was refreshing. I live in a tropical country so this kind of perfume is simply perfect ...

• One Summer, a Calvin Klein Perfume
      and suit my needs.

I called the sales person and ask whether it was for male or female. She said that it was unisex so I decided to buy it. The size of the bottle is 100 ml and everything related with the perfume can be considered minimalist. The design

of the bottle is simple with a clear glass. The package only resembles a transparent box so you can see the deep blue color clearly, which is an added bonus in my opinion. If you are looking for a refreshing scent, you should definitely consider this One Summer perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562201575340731/k2311a0122/1.22.09