Got 2 B Glued hair glue  » Cosmetics  »
2.0

• by Jefffelker40

I used to use this stuff constantly, I have really thick curly hair and standard gel doesn’t work, this is not a practical solution or a practical product. You can’t really mix this stuff with water and make it work, it really does got 2 b glued, it’s all or nothing, you can’t rest your head with the stuff in your hair,

your hair is likely to stick to your forehead, when you pull it off your forehead is unbelievably sticky, and then it starts to reek, this stuff stinks, badly, and when you go to wash it out it’s like washing out semi permanent hair dye, it took me 3 washes to get it out, and after I feel like the stuff has ...

• damaged my hair, I have to condition over and over to get it back to normal. This stuff is just a bad idea, when you sacrifice your comfort for a trend or a statement then this is for you. This stuff also gave me a headache. not to mention the price of it, if I used this daily I would go through
        a tube in less than 2 weeks, I guess I’m just not dedicated enough to put myself through that sort of hell to get spikey hair, maybe you are I don’t know, it sure wasn’t for me and never will be, beware of this stuff! I gave it a 4 because it does what is says, just not in the way one would think.

Jonathan says :

Jefffelker40, It sounds like you are using way, way, way too much A very little goes a long way I always mix it with water in my hand before putting in hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201575320731/k2311a0122/1.22.09