PAL Express  » Airlines  »
  • The ride is fast and the experience is enjoyable

• by joiemarvic

PAL Express is the latest express and fastest flight services Philippine Airlines has to offer to its domestic traveler patrons. The ride is fast and the experience is enjoyable.

Last weekend I went with my boyfriend to Boracay to laze around and enjoy the sun together.

Since we need to go

back to work after Sunday,we booked a late flight last Friday to Boracay and a late flight on Sunday.

Being able to fly with Philippine Airline for almost more than two years now,I can really compare how things have improved since I flew with them in the past.

The crews and flight ...

• attendants are far more accommodating than before.

Even the security measures in the airport were also up to a new improved level.

The flight took less than a hour,making it feel that Boracay was just so near to our place.

Even thought the flight was short,I can not help but notice the

very good services the plane had offere.

The flight was all in the time,we went in schedule and arrived ahead of it.

The ride with PAL Express was really enjoyable.

I would advese those people who would like to travel fast and efficiently,with enjoyment and good accomodation on the side,PAL Express is the perfecr ride for you.

PAL Express

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402201575150731/k2311a0122/1.22.09