Beach Feet Boots
  • I'm not sue how long they will last since I have only had them a few months but I love them so far

• by Betty Mack

I love my Beach Feet boots. They are a knock off brand of Ugg boots. I am a flip flop kind of girl so I hate when winter comes cause I can’t wear my comfy flip flops.

It wasn’t until this year when I got my first pair for Beach Feet boots that I no longer

mind the colder months. I don’t have to wear socks and they keep my feet so warm.

They just slip on and off which I love. Call it lazy but I’m all about comfort.

I hate wearing tennis shoes. They are so uncomfortable to me and never keep my feet warm enough.

If my feet are ...

• cold the rest of me is cold. The boots are amazing.

I wear them every day. I have a brown pair and I want to get a black pair.

The Beach Feet boots are not only comfortable but also affordable. I pair less than $40 for mine.

I can’t see myself investing in Ugg boots when

they are so expensive and Beach Feet look the same and feel the same. I’m not sue how long they will last since I have only had them a few months but I love them so far.

They still look as good as new. I like affordable comfort.

Now I don’t mind winter quite as much!

Marcie says :

I love my beach feet been to and from the beach and snow and my feet are always warm and dry I really was not planning on buying them since I am an UGG kind of girl but i was willing to risk it for 50 i love that they lace up in the back it makes tucking in your jeans super easy -) they feel better then my UGG`s as much as i hate to say that but they are totally worth the money and still looking great after 6 months i now have 3 pair and they are my everyday shoe when its cold or raining here in so.cali

samantha says :

I just brought my boot yesterday for 20 dollars. When i saw them i thought they were UGGS. My family can`t always buy me UGGS because they cost so much. I brought the beach feet boot at sam club. I just love them. they are the new UGGS. I am going to back and get the other parts. What caught my eyes was the rub soles. I hate boots the as form on the buttom. So glad i got them. I feel bad that they are real sheep fur though. I didn`t know that until i read the tag at home. I am sorry sheep but you make very warm shoes.

-10
    Kristal says :

I like my Beach Feet boots, but the outter sole is slippery and the insole is starting to wear down, (i dont wear them a lot) and the stitches tore out and part of the sewed part of the boot partially came off. also, the heel part of the boot kept rubbing my heel, also theyre a bit tight on the calves. otherwise, they are an okay brand for ugg knock offs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552101575071031/k2311a0121/1.21.09