Bonine (Motion Sickness Prevention)  » Health  »
  • Having experienced car sickness for as long as I can remember, I have been using Bonine for the last 6 months and have been more than impressed by its ability to keep me from feeling any and all symptoms of motion sickness
  • So to any sufferer of motion sickness, I heartily recommend Bonine with a two-thumbs up review and personal satisfaction of 100%

• by BookWurm13

Motion sickness can quickly ruin a vacation, cut short an errand run, or prevent a spontaneous trip; in a world like ours, the ability to travel on an almost daily basis is a must. Once-daily Bonine eradicates motion sickness before it starts, leaving you free to go where you please.

Available in raspberry-flavored chewable tablets, Bonine is an over-the-counter medication can be found at most any convenience or drug store

for a reasonable price.

Having experienced car sickness for as long as I can remember, I have been using Bonine for the last 6 months and have been more than impressed by its ability to keep me from feeling any and all symptoms of motion sickness.

Even usual triggers such as eating while riding, looking down to do work or read, parking lot driving, and hilly or curvy roads at ...

• high speeds don’t cause a moment of nausea.

Listed possible side effects include drowsiness, but I have not experienced any drowsiness while using the product.

For maximum effectiveness, it is recommended that the dosage (adult dosage being one to two tablets each providing 25 mg of meclizine hydrochloride) be taken an hour before travel begins.

However, I find this difficult to remember to do and often end up not

taking it until I am on the road, and find that it prevents my motion sickness just as effectively.

I have even stopped to pick some up when on the road and already feeling sick and found it to diminish and usually completely relieve all symptoms of motion sickness.

So to any sufferer of motion sickness, I heartily recommend Bonine with a two-thumbs up review and personal satisfaction of 100%.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342101574951031/k2311a0121/1.21.09