Village Naturals Spa Stress Relieving Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The body was can also be used as bath additive by pouring a generous amount under warm running water, that I normally do to get homemade spa experience right in my own bathroom
  • I strongly recommend this product to everyone, for everyday use

• by Rafdina

For me, this is a body wash that is moisturizing, cleans and leaves you with refresh feeling after bath. The Village Naturals Spa Stress Relieving Body Wash has a creamy type moisturizes that is enriched with natural ingredients, essential oils and superior formulas.

It is also contained vitamin E, milk proteins and antioxidants to protect and nourish skin.

This product is made by

The Village Company and comes in 590ml, clear bottle.

The green colored body wash simply matched the ’stress relieving’ function of the product.

Eucalyptus and mint are the main essential oils used in the body wash that promote harmony and refreshing, healing properties and ability to de-stress, minimizes and relieve mental fatigue.

No animal testing ever been done on this wonderful body wash.

...

• I really like the product simply because it delivers exactly what the company claimed on this product.

After a stressful day taking care of kids and home, the essential oils and natural ingredients helps reduce my tiredness and headache all the time.

It has a wonderful smell that lingers on your body after bath for a long time, soothing green color, rich creamy

lather that moisturizes my skin very well and easily rinse off.

The body was can also be used as bath additive by pouring a generous amount under warm running water, that I normally do to get homemade spa experience right in my own bathroom.

I came out feeling refreshed, and happy to see my family again.

I strongly recommend this product to everyone, for everyday use.

Marion Turner says :

A friend gave me a bottle of Village Naturals Therapy for the Bath my granddaughter just loves it. Could you tell me wher I can buy some. I live in Tyler, TX, do you know if it is carried in this area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31220557480231/k2311a0522/5.22.06