Pathology movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I was disappointed on how the pathologists, almost all of them, were portrayed
  • Though I know that they were somewhat mad, having that very unusual game, I think that the director went over the top
  • Though I liked the ending and this stars Milo Ventimiglia (one of the lead in Heroes which I fondly watch), this is not something I would recommend unless you want some breasts and butt exposure

• by shiobeh

I was really eager to watch this movie because of its plot but after a few minutes or so in this movie, I kind of feel unsatisfied and disgruntled.

Pathology is a story about Dr. Ted Grey, played by Milo Ventimiglia, a Harvard Medical School graduate who joined a reputable hospital for their elite and prestigious pathology program. There, he met Dr. Jack Gallo and

4 other pathologists and he later joined them on their favorite game executing the most inimitably perfect murder to anyone, absolutely anyone.

The story seems promising, but the movie is not. I was disappointed on how the pathologists, almost all of them, were portrayed. They were basically summed up to being party-all-night people, drug users, sex addicts and everything in between. Though I ...

• know that they were somewhat mad, having that very unusual game, I think that the director went over the top.

The only thing I really wanted on this movie is seeing their killing methods and how they were able to speculate on how people died. Though I really do not know if these are plausible or not, I think it was a good insight, though

I must admit that I did not understand almost half of the medical terms they used. I also liked the ending; it was basically something that really put an end to everything.

Though I liked the ending and this stars Milo Ventimiglia (one of the lead in Heroes which I fondly watch), this is not something I would recommend unless you want some breasts and butt exposure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112101574540931/k2311a0121/1.21.09