Tess Scrub-It-Off Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that every woman with skin problems understands me perfectly
  • But I was really impressed by the Strawberry Extract

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

I have the so-called the problem skin. And it bothers me a lot. But the main problem is acne.

I think that every woman with skin problems understands me perfectly. These disgusting little whiteheads and blackheads red pimples or “zits” are absolutely insufferable things.

I have used some medicines but all in vain. But approximately 2 month ago my friend Jane has told me about Tess Scrub-It-Off Cleanser.

We

are friends since the childhood and we have the same problems with the skin. At the beginning I did not pay much attention to her words but all the same I have decided to taste this Tess Scrub-It-Off Cleanser.

The price of the 4OZ is $18. In addition the product contains the familiar components such as: Jojoba oil, Jojoba beads and Aloe Vera.

I am well-informed about the perfect influence on ...

• the skin of all these ingredients. But I was really impressed by the Strawberry Extract.

I adore the strawberry. I adore the taste, the smell and the look of the strawberry.

But I have never read about using the strawberry for the purpose of the cure of skin problems. As it has been prescribed, I have used it in small amounts with the warm water in the morning and in the

evening during two weeks.

All this time I was in perfect moods because I felt the smell of strawberry on my face. And in the end of the second week of curing, my skin was in the much better condition than before.

It has become more clean and smooth. Even the slight glow has appeared on my skin.

I haven’t got rid of my skin problems absolutely but I have improved my skin condition a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312101574430931/k2311a0121/1.21.09