Nizoral Anti dandruff shampoo

• by niitesh

Nizoral Anti-dandruff shampoo he perfect solution for freedom dandruff ,scaling and itching. I am suffering from acute hair fall and consulted a dermatologist recently.he gave me some pills and this Nizoral Anti-dandruff shampoo to be used twice a week. i started using it straight away and I felt the effects of it right from the very first use.

It is nothing very

complicated and can be used just like any other shampoo.Just wet the scalp and apply the shampoo and leave it for 5-10 minutes nothing more.Wash off after keeping it for the minimum amount of time. With the first use itself the itchiness in the scalp was a thing of the past. It subsided considerably and with subsequent use I slowly saw ...

• the reduction in the dandruff.

As it contains sulphate which is said to be harmful for our we need to take care while applying it on the scalp and even if it does get into our eyes to rinse it off as quickly as possible. This is one thing which we need to take care off while using the shampoo.

From the house

of Johnson- Johnson , Nizoral Anti-dandruff shampoo really is a very effective product and in just 2 months of use It has cleaned up almost every bit of dandruff on my scalp and the hair fall too has subsided considerably.I am very thank to the doctor who introduced me to the product without which i would have been bald by now.

Nizoral Anti dandruff shampoo
    Sohan tirpude says :

Since two years i have been diagnosed with skin itching and scalpe flaking problem.Few months before i had visited a local dermatologist.He examine me and told me that I have a very dry skin and lots of dandruff and with scalpe flakes. So, he advised me to use Nizoral Anti dandruff shampoo and use a cream named Clonate after bath on whole affected area for two weeks. I had used it.But it gives only temporary satisfaction.After two weaks it again happened.I am really feeling confused.Please help me soon.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi I would recommend trying Head Shoulders Anti Itch Shampoo and Conditioner. It worked wonders for my husband when he had extreme dandruff and itching. It started soothing right after the first wash and after a week or so there was significantly less scalp flaking and the itchiness was completely gone. I would give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342101574410931/k2311a0121/1.21.09