Poppies Belgian Mini Eclairs
  • I like eclairs, and one of my recent discoveries in that department is Poppies Belgian Mini Eclairs
  • The eclairs are simply delicious, very soft, with just enough Bavarian custard cream inside

• by Lorianna
      I like eclairs, and one of my recent discoveries in that department is Poppies Belgian Mini Eclairs. A plastic box containing about 30 small, half-a-finger size eclairs costs $3.

98.

The eclairs are sold frozen, and they must be kept that way.

When you want to use

them, you just take them out of the freezer and let them thaw.

What I usually do is I move the box from the freezer to the fridge on the day before I plan to serve the eclairs.

That always works fine, and they taste much ...

Chris Davies says :

re : I like eclairs, and one of my recent discoveries in that department is Poppies Belgian Mini Eclairs
Hi
I own a catering company and I would like to buy some boxes of your mini chocolate eclairs, is this a possibility?, if so I would be ordering a large amount per month for my business.

Hope to hear from you soon

Kind regards
Chris Davies
MD
Mini-meals catering Ltd

Galega says :

This website is just an online platform for sharing consumer’s experience. It has absolutely nothing to do with Poppies Belgian. You should directly contact the CNF agent of your area for making bulk purchases of their Eclairs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27220557440231/k2311a0522/5.22.06