Marston Kin Sun Wong, DDS - Endodontist
1568 Creekside Dr Ste 207 Folsom, CA 95630
  • I told Dr. Wong I had problems keeping my mouth open for a long time because my jaw locks up

• by Betty Mack

Dr. Wong is amazing! I had to get a root canal so my dentist sent me to Dr. Wong an Endodontist.

I was so scared to have the work done. I have had some horrible dental procedures in the past that have scared me.

The morning of my root canal

I was shaking and getting hives because I was so scared. When I sat in the chair at Dr.

Wong’s office he immediately started to make me feel more calm. He knew how nervous I was and he helped me control my nerves.

He did this relaxation technique that calmed ...

• me immediately. I didn’t think it would work but it really did.

They gave me head phone to listen to classical music and sunglasses for the light. I told Dr.

Wong I had problems keeping my mouth open for a long time because my jaw locks up. Because of how

related Dr.

Wong made me feel I didn’t have any problems with my jaw. The root canal was over before I need it with no pain.

It didn’t even hurt when they numbed my mouth. Dr.

Wong is so amazing! He made all my fears of the dentist go away.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262101574270831/k2311a0121/1.21.09