Toyota Corolla  » Cars  »
  • It is not fancy in a way that any red sports car is but it could definitely bring you to where you need to be
  • The space is just the only issue I have with the Toyota Corolla

• by bestreviewer

For the past three years, I have been driving my Toyota Corolla 2007. I got this car in December 2006.

So at that time, my Toyota Corolla 2007 was the latest model.

I wanted a car that would be able to bring from my apartment to my workplace.

Toyota Corolla is a car that is

reliable and simple.

It is not fancy in a way that any red sports car is but it could definitely bring you to where you need to be.

The car has good enough space for five persons but not add luggages into that, then you are up for a big challenge.

Even the space of ...

• the compartment is not that big enough of a space to accomodate your grocery for the week.

The space is just the only issue I have with the Toyota Corolla.

The rest is working pretty well.

The engine, the body, and the other things about the car are really working so well for me.

Oh,

another thing, it is slow to accelrate.

If you are stopped by a traffic light, it takes time before you are back to the same speed that you have had.

Other than those two-space and acceleration, the Toyota Corolla is a car for me.

Simple and reliable are the two most important traits of a car for me.

Toyota Corolla

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92101574210831/k2311a0121/1.21.09