Arby’s
7640 Grapevine Hwy North Richland Hills,TX 76180 US
  • The only time I like to go to Arby's is when I have coupons
  • Overall, it's my third favorite fast food and I recommend it to anyone that's looking for some good roast beef, curly fries, or a milkshake

• by GenesisOne

The only time I like to go to Arby’s is when I have coupons. They seem to have more coupons than any other fast food and when they send them, there’s around fifteen coupons! It’s pretty expensive for a fast food restaurant though if you go without a coupon or order something that you don’t have a coupon for.

The food is

good though.

The roast beef has a good flavor to it and the larger sandwiches are pretty packed with meat.

Both the curly fries and potato cakes are great as well and the curly fries are superior to the fries found at other fast foods.

Sometimes, I also order some onion petals, which are a lot like onion rings, and tasty they ...

• are! The milkshakes are rich and creamy at Arby’s too, especially the vanilla milkshakes.

Wow.

I’ve tried the chicken sandwiches, but I feel McDonald’s is superior.

McDonald’s and Burger King both have a superior breakfast menu as well - at Arby’s, the breakfast menu is pretty small and bland.

Service seems slower at Arby’s than at other fast foods when going through

drive-thru, although it’s fine if I go in.

Inside, it’s quite clean and comfortable to sit down at eat.

It’s lightly decorated and not cramped.

The workers are friendly and I’ve never felt the need to complain about anything.

Overall, it’s my third favorite fast food and I recommend it to anyone that’s looking for some good roast beef, curly fries, or a milkshake.

Arby's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72101574200831/k2311a0121/1.21.09