Murphy Oil Soap Multi use Wood Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I like to use it to clean my flooring and cabinets
  • This Murphy's Oil Soap Wood Cleaner is a really good cleaning product to have in your home I think

• by snowy

Murphy Oil Soap has been around for decades. It was originally recommended to me by my former mother in law as a good all around cleaner. It is especially good on wood and laminate surfaces.I use this all the time to clean my laminate flooring.

This Murphy Oil Soap Wood Cleaner is in a

spray bottle and can be used on a variety of surfaces. I like to use it to clean my flooring and cabinets. This product can also be used on furniture, Cabinets and Paneling, Counters and Chairs, Doors,ceramic tile, marble, vinyl,painted surfaces,car interiors and washable wallpaper.

This bottle also is endorsed by the National Wood ...

• Flooring Association. It includes a web site where you can go to get all of your wood care questions answered. It is www.murphyoilsoap.com, in addition, it has an 800 number you can call if you have any questions about the product.

I like this product because it has some added orange oil which can

make your floor glow and does not leave a residue. This Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Cleaner is a really good cleaning product to have in your home I think. It says on the bottle “It cleans to a natural shine.” and I think it does. I would recommmend this product anytime for cleaning your household wood products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532101574180831/k2311a0121/1.21.09