Logan’s Roadhouse
948 N. E. Loop 820 Hurst, TX 76053
  • The peanuts are always fresh, the coke has a delicious kick to it, the sweet rolls are incredibly flavorful, the salad is fresh and plentiful, and the main course meals are always cooked just right - or they will make it right
  • I know this because one time I ordered the roast beef meal and asked for no gravy on the mashed potatoes
  • The meals are well worth it though, and I like this restaurant far more than Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Lone Star Steakhouse
  • If you are a customer at another steakhouse, I recommend that you give Logan's a try

• by GenesisOne

Logan’s Roadhouse is my favorite steakhouse to eat at. The peanuts are always fresh, the coke has a delicious kick to it, the sweet rolls are incredibly flavorful, the salad is fresh and plentiful, and the main course meals are always cooked just right - or they will make it right.

Any mistake that the waiter/waitress or kitchen makes, they’ll correct it and have a fresh plate of it out in no time.

I know this because one time

I ordered the roast beef meal and asked for no gravy on the mashed potatoes.

Well, I got gravy, and when I mentioned it, the waitress went to the kitchen and a few minutes later came out with an order of mashed potatoes without gravy.

My roast beef didn’t have a chance to get cold, either.

Speaking of the roast beef, it is terrific.

It barely needs to be cut with a knife it’s so tender.

The steak meals ...

• are tender too, and the sides are all quite good - especially the mashed potatoes, baked potato, and rice.

The service is always good and the manager seems to be always walking around and making sure every aspect of a person’s meal and visit is perfect.

The only downside is the prices are a bit high - not as high as some other steakhouses, like Outback Steakhouse, but it is a bit expensive.

The meals are well worth it

though, and I like this restaurant far more than Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Lone Star Steakhouse.

If you are a customer at another steakhouse, I recommend that you give Logan’s a try.

If you’re a first time customer and you tell them so, they may even give you some coupons.

The manager gave me four free appetizer coupons when I first visited, giving me yet another reason to stop back in the following week.

I highly recommend this steakhouse!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72101574160831/k2311a0121/1.21.09