CSI  » TV  »
2.5
  • I like some of the other crime dramas that are on tv, but some go too much into the dramatics of being a cop
  • I think it is one of the best crime drama shows that I have seen in a long time

• by Carey
      I have become an addict of CSI. I am a mystery lover anyway and when I saw CSI from the first time I was hooked.

I even have one of those digital video recording devices to tape them since they are all on past

my bedtime.

I am so enthusiastic about having a crime drama that is on that is not all about the cops that are catching the criminals.

It goes into more about how they collect the evidence, and process it, and use it to catch ...

• the criminals or to prove someone innocent.

I just really think that this show has more depth than the other crime dramas.

a cop.

The show CSI, just gives you enough of the scientsts personal lives to leave you hanging each week, and wondering what will happen next.

I think it is one of the best crime drama shows that I have seen in a long time.

CSI

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10220557410231/k2311a0522/5.22.06