System Of A Down
  • Spiders is another one of the best songs on the album, he really shows his vocal skills on this song, Soil is another of my favorites, I really like the intro a lot
  • Cubert has some of the most interesting guitar and drum playing on the album, Pluck stands for Political Lying Unholy Cowardly Killers, what I think is referring to the Armenian Genocide by the Turks, the band's whole purpose of creating System Of A Down was to raise awareness to the Genocide, and not deny it, I think they did a great job, before this band I didn't know about it
  • I think a band that has purpose like this band has a hard time failing, they are determined, a great album

• by Jefffelker40

System Of A Down is the band’s self titled 1998 debut album, produced by Rick Rubin and released on American Records. The album is dark, fast, loud and tight, the album is by far heavier and angrier than System Of A down’s future albums, the future albums feature more melody in songs, and songs with humor, this is a really serious sounding album.

Suite Pee is a great way

to open the album, it’s fun and quick harmonics guitar opening gives you a taste of whats to come.

Know is a heavy and impressive song.

Sugar is my favorite song on the album, and one of System Of A Down’s best songs, it has really cool lyrics, the singing is fast paced, like the vocalist Serj is absolutely insane.

the progression towards the end of the song is ...

• amazing.

Spiders is another one of the best songs on the album, he really shows his vocal skills on this song, Soil is another of my favorites, I really like the intro a lot.

Peephole is about people that do drugs and never recover, getting “stuck in the sky”.

Cowardly Killers, what I think is referring to the Armenian Genocide by the Turks, the band’s whole purpose of creating System Of A Down was to raise awareness to the Genocide, and not deny it, I think they did a great job, before this band I didn’t know about it.

I think a band that has purpose like this band has a hard time failing, they are determined, a great album!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142101573920831/k2311a0121/1.21.09