Herbal Highs  » Health  »
1.5
  • I was looking for a herbal supplement that might make me feel relaxed so I found the herbal highs website
  • It appereared at the top of the list on Google so I thought I could trust it
  • There are a good few reviews of their products which I think is always important as I want to know what genuine buyers think of a product
  • So, in summary herbal highs have a nice website but appaling customer service and the item I bought was rubbish

• by Leema

http://www. herbalhighs. com/ is a website which sells what they describe as ‘legal highs’ herbal substances aimed at harmful illegal drug use avoidance, which on the face of it is to be applauded. Well done I thought.

I was looking for a herbal supplement that might make me feel relaxed so I found the herbal highs website. It appereared at the top of the list on Google so I thought I could trust it. The website looked really nice with bright colours which caught my eye.

It’s well layed out and I found it easy to navigate. There are a good few

reviews of their products which I think is always important as I want to know what genuine buyers think of a product. I’m always wary of a company that does its own reviews.

Herbal Highs website has a large array of so called herbal highs but I was rather wary of some of their products for health reasons after I did a little research. Although they claim that the substances they sell are perfectly legal and safe I for one wouldn’t take them as there have been many reports of horrible adverse reactions to some of ...

• the substances they contain. I made my choice of product after doing some research and went to ‘check out’ the buying process was easy enough and I made sure that it was a secure transaction.

No problems at that point. Now , this is where the problems started. I waited for my order to arrive…and waited…and waited.

Nothing arrived after a week so I contacted their ‘customer care’ team HA ! What a contradiction in terms that was ! I got no response to the 5 emails I sent. I must be fair to them though, they did answer

my sixth email ! I was furious to say the least. This is one of my pets hates.

A company is keen to take your money but then will not answer your queries after the sale!

Anyway the goods eventually did arrive. I had bought some Sida Cordifolia capsules called EX-1. Well , for me they were a total waste of money.

They did not do what it said on the packet. I was expecting thrills and spills and got …zilch. So, in summary herbal highs have a nice website but appaling customer service and the item I bought was rubbish.

I certainly would never buy from them again.

quick note by anonymous :

Thanks for the warning. Sounds like a headache i don’t need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342001573761031/k2311a0120/1.20.09