Indosat 3.5G Broadband  » Internet  »
1.5
  • I have tried the performance of the internet in three different cities and I did not experience any improvement
  • I believe I have called them more than 30 times, but I got nothing in return
  • If you happen to read this review, I suggest that you stay away from this company services

• by RYS

Indosat 3.5G Broadband is a wireless internet connection service provided by PT Indosat Tbk. I have decided to use their service because Indosat is a well-known telecommunication brand in Indonesia and their motto is strong signal, which has convinced me further.

In the first three or four weeks, everything went well. The internet connection was good and fast. Then, things started deteriorating. The connection became unstable and the speed was slowing down considerably. I have tried the performance of

the internet in three different cities and I did not experience any improvement. In fact, the performance became worse over time.

I have complained to the provider for nearly four months, but I never received any satisfactorily answer. Everything was ambiguous and they gave promises that they never fulfilled. I tried the customer service numerous times. I believe I have called them more than 30 times, but I got nothing in return. It was all the same promises that ...

• they would follow up my complaints. They told me that the network team would call me back and explained the situation, but still nothing. I sent a complaint through their website and also do not receive any reply.

I pay a considerable amount of money every month and I get rubbish services in return. This fact shows that the provider only thinks about profits by attracting a lot of customers but neglecting their own capacity. If they know that

they cannot handle the traffic, then they have to explain to the customers in advance or stop new customers until the capacity has been improved. Furthermore, they should be able to forecast the number of customers in the beginning. This means that they have poor planning since they started introducing the service. This is a very unprofessional performance from a major telecommunication company. If you happen to read this review, I suggest that you stay away from this company services.

Yurike says :

WHY IS THE CONNECTION SO BAD? I cannot chat well because the connection keeps on connecting and then disconnecting itself

Yurike says :

hmm sorry I made a mistake,,i was about to send the complain to Indosat 3.5G Broadband,,sorry for my mistake

RYS replies :

It`s ok Yurike, I experienced the same thing as you. The performance of Indosat 3.5G Broadband was extremely bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212001573741031/k2311a0120/1.20.09