L’Oreal Excellence creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that was a fair quantity due to quantity and length of my hair
  • It has a pleasant smell also and I LOVE the after color conditioner

• by SobeBabi

I just dyed my hair using L’Oreal Excellence Creme a few days ago, I got color 7 1/2 which is dark ash blonde, and this particular one is a cooler, which means it removes the warm and golden tones to the hair which is exactly what I am looking for. Because I have long and

full hair I had to use 3.

I think that was a fair quantity due to quantity and length of my hair.

I found it was enough to cover all of it.

I loved the consistency of the mixed dye and I think it has a lot to do with the add on cream.

It ...

• did not run down my face like other colors I have tried in the past and it was not at all messy.

I was able to cover my entire hair fairly quickly and on my own.

It has a pleasant smell also and I LOVE the after color conditioner.

I love the immediate results but

found that after a couple of days once the color settles, a little bit of the reddish, golden tones had come back which is ok as I did like the overall results.

The color is also gentle compared to others I tried in the past which is a big plus.

I would give this product 9 stars

L'Oreal Excellence creme

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312001573701031/k2311a0120/1.20.09