Exact Eyelight Mascara by CoverGirl  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Exact Eyelight Mascara by CoverGirl after I saw the commercial and found interesting and new concept
  • I think I paid about $9 for it which I think it's a bit more than it's worth

• by SobeBabi

I bought this Exact Eyelight Mascara by CoverGirl after I saw the commercial and found interesting and new concept. I bought it for brown eyes.

So far I like it.

It doesn’t clump, the brush separates the lashes very nicely and two coats is all I need.

It’s not messy

due to very workable consistency, dries up fast giving me very defined lashes.

It also fairly lengthens my lashes, but i was hoping for more legth.

As for the eye color enhancing feature, the light-reflecting metallics is a good idea and I did notice a little brighter eyes effect, sort ...

• of brings out the color a little more, but it’s NOT a drastic change, still it’s a very good product.

I also love that it comes off easier than other mascaras I own and it does not irritate my eyes.

I think I paid about $9 for it which I

think it’s a bit more than it’s worth.

I would retail is at $7 or $7.

50.

I will give Exact Eyelight Mascara by CoverGirl 7 stars, as I would probably love it more if it also made my lashes fuller and a lot longer, but I guess I can’t have it all!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312001573691031/k2311a0120/1.20.09