Carmex
  • Simply applying with the tip of my finger seems to soothe my lips

• by LP Jardine

Right now with the winter weather being so cold in most of the USA, chapped lips are a very real possibility. I find that Carmex works real well to heal sore, cracked, dry lips. Carmex is a topical lip balm. Which works very well for me.

Carmex is sold in

small white jars with yellow lids usually only for about 80 cents. At pretty much any store checkout counter.

I remember my dad always would carry a small jar of Carmex during the winter. I find I usually have a jar close at hand as well. Simply applying with the tip ...

• of my finger seems to soothe my lips.

Now of course they offer tubes as well as the choice of the small jar for easier application without having to get the medicine on your finger.

A few drawbacks are that the medicinal smell that can linger, although that can briefly

ease a stuffy nose as well. Another is that the medicine may sting a little when you apply it, especially if your lips are cracked and bleeding. Of course you might have to apply it often.

Carmex can also be used for cold sores. Carmex does seem to help chapped lips.

Carmex

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262001573441031/k2311a0120/1.20.09